Skip to main content

The Zip N Tone Abdominal Shaping Belt for Men has dual zipper action that helps maximize muscle activity during your session, whereas other types of workouts typically only activate 30% of your muscle fibers, leaving the other 70% dormant. Get up to 770 muscle contractions in a 10-minute session, training even the most stubborn muscles of your abs and glutes.


  • Length: 47in.
  • Width: 4in.
  • Height: 1in.
  • Weight: 0.5lbs.
  • Country of Origin: China

Vendor Warranty Terms: 60 days limited warranty; contact

Product Disclaimer

You Might Like